KFF Executive Committee held meeting
The agenda of the meeting included issues on club licensing, infrastructure requirements and 2023 season deadline registration period.
According to the approved agenda, the Executive Committee agreed to approve the following:
1. Club Licensing Rules in UEFA competitions
2. Club Licensing Rules for women's football clubs in the UEFA Champions League
3. Club Licensing Rules in domestic competitions organized by KFF
4. KFF Regulations on stadium criteria, including:
a mandatory requirement for an underground heating system for a football field at the stadiums declared for participation in the Premier League, or the presence of a full-size indoor arena with the necessary infrastructure and seats. From 2023 - for regions with a cold climate (Astana, Abay, Akmola, Aktobe, East Kazakhstan, West Kazakhstan, Karaganda, Kostanay, Pavlodar, North Kazakhstan and Ulytau regions), from January 1, 2024 - for other regions.
a mandatory requirement for the presence of an electronic access system for spectators (electronic turnstiles) at the stadiums of the Premier League participants (electronic turnstiles) and the presence of advertising LED boards from 2024.
5. To approve the dates for the first registration transfer period of the 2023 season for men's and women's teams, according to the period from January 30 to April 23;
6. Football Club Licensing Commission
7.Regulations on collegial bodies of the KFF
8. Results of the women's football competitions for the 2022 season
9. Futsal Championship Regulations among the teams of the Premier League clubs (U-13, U-15, U-17, season 2022-2023)
10. Kazakhstani football veterans for receiving KFF scholarships
11. At the request of the Professional Football League of Kazakhstan, allow the Elimay football club to the licensing stage to participate in the Football Championship among clubs of the First League of the 2023 season